Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And The Best Proposal EVER Award Goes to.......

                                                  Edward Rochester to Jane Eyre!!!!! 

Maybe I'm a little too sentimental, but wow, when I heard this proposal I 'bout jumped out of my seat! I won't lie...a few girly squeals did escape.And perhaps an "Awww!" or a "You get yo man girl!". It was Precious! TOO precious!


97229377, CSA Images/Archive /CSA Images




       The proposal takes place in the garden at night ( did someone say perfect scene? ) Jane thinks Mr. Rochester is about to marry someone else when he finally reveals his love for her! Which is as follows (more or less): 


       Edward Rochester:  I offer you my heart, my hand and a share of all my possessions.
I ask you to pass through life at my side, to be my second self and best earthly companion.
 My bride is here, because my equal is here and my likeness. Jane, will you marry me? 


       I love you as my own flesh!  I beg of you to marry me!  Say, "Edward, give me my name." Say,"Edward, I will marry you." 
 Jane, I must have you as my own, entirely as my own. Will you be mine? Accept me. Marry me....Make my happiness, I will make yours. 


If I get proposed to, someone's gotta step up their game. 






                                                    The standard has been set.....

No comments:

Post a Comment