Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Two Cents

Wow! My first, official blog! It feels kind of nice to divert from my poor, illegitimate excuse of a Facebook "note". As a result of pouring over my friend's (lets call her Suzzie) blog, I created one of my very own. Why, you ask? Because I am so self absorbed that I think people need to read my thoughts on a regular basis. Sad but true if you really think about it. I am also starting this blog  to process my daily "funnies",  deep thoughts, as well as vent a little...maybe...probably. When it comes down to it, I guess this is mostly for me- and for you too! At best this will keep me semi-sane, and you well entertained. I happen to think my life quite interesting if I do say so myself. 
"easy peasy lemon squeezy".....i felt the need to say that as it has been stuck in my head all day.
Hope you enjoy my two cents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment