Big news Guys!
I've finally done it! I've created my own recipe!!! There's a certain level of awesomeness that suddenly defines you when you finally create your own recipe! I, dear readers, have finally achieved this culinary Nirvana. I've even given my new recipe a name, it is called,(obviously) The Delhi Delight Pizza...Otherwise known as Tikka Masala Pizza. Of course, there are other Tikka Masala Pizzas, but none are exactly like mine! This recipe is nutritious and certifiably delicious! I dare you to try this on your own!
The Delhi Delight
You will need:
Pita bread or Naan (Preferably wheat)
Tikka Masala Sauce
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Chicken or Tofu
- Lay Pita/Naan bread flat on a baking sheet.
- Spread Tikka Masala sauce on bread from the center outwards. Remember to leave the edges of the bread untouched in order to maintain a crispy crust. Sprinkle Feta Cheese on top of sauce.
- Next, sprinkle a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on the pizza.
- Place even amounts of chicken/tofu around the pizza. Sprinkle a little more Parmesan over the chicken.
- Cover the pizza with an ample amount Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 Degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.