Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Autumn "To Do" List!

                           Autumn To Do List
Fall is finally here! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year (Christmas is clearly in denial). Therefore, I have made a list of things that, naturally, have to be done during this lovely season! I definitely welcome any friends to partake in these festivities with me because that's just makes it all the more wonderful! So please, if you see anything you'd like to do just let me know! I'm so excited to get the ball rolling on this "To Do" list!
        
   1. Go on a camping trip
               
                                                         

                        2. Get lost in a corn maze
                                                                                          

                                                       
             3. Eat a gourmet Caramel Apple
                                                                                        

        4. Bake a delicious fall treat from Pinterest

5. Make smores

6 .Go apple picking
                                                                                   

7.Go on a Hay Ride
                                                                               

8.Get out of the city and star gaze on a clear night
^I'm about that life^
9. Carve a pumpkin
                                                                           

10. Take my nephew trick-or-treating

No comments:

Post a Comment